Goodbye 2017 & Hello 2018!
Can I start off by saying.. I hope everyone had an amazing and safe NYE.. and everyone got home safe!
2018 and the unknown of what could happen has me super anxious.. but I have been working with a therapist to learn techniques to battle the best of my abilities. Because of the techniques I am learning I have developed some hopes of what I would like to come of this year! I say hopes because I don’t do New Years Resolutions.. I feel resolutions are meant to be broken at least for me!
Hope to me means stuff that I am hoping to happen but if it is not meant to be no harm no foul. All in God’s timing!
The first few are mental hopes:
- I want my relationship with God to be as strong as ever!
- I don’t want to feel a need to have so many things and possibly become one step closer to a minimalist rather than a hoarder.
- I want to be able to learn the skills to allow myself not be so anxious or depressed.
- I love shopping but I love it a little to much and honestly feel sometime shopping is the only thing that helps me process emotions.
Next a few physical hopes:
- I want my diabetes and all health issues under control.
- I would like to develop a skin care routine for day and night.
- I would like to develop a healthier lifestyle with food and exercise.
- I would love to help a few of my loved ones develop a healthier lifestyle if they would like.
Finally personal achievements:
- I want to be successful in school.. this is a new adventure I never thought I would get the chance to go on.
- I want the relationship with my SO to keep growing in a positive way.
- I want to see our family in CA and PA as much as possible throughout the year.
- Travel to a place I never thought I would see.
- Last but not least I want to develop a closer relationship with my sisters and family in Oxnard. I have wanted this before my dad passed away but since he has passed I need it in a sense.
Of course I have a few more wishes (they are really for God’s timing) but if the ones listed get started it would be the best year ever!
I am so excited for the possibilities of the year to come. I also pray nothing but blessings for whoever is reading this post or any post of mine. I pray for blessings for the world.
May all of your dreams.. your wildest dreams come true this year!